VØRTEX PUBLISHERS
#3 Udoette Street, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.

Copyright© June, 2019 by Jahlad Ibit
Tel.: 08145269774 or 09021325034

ISBN:???-???-???-???-?

FIRST PUBLISHED: YEAR 2019
PRINTED IN FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA\
Reprinted: 2019
Updated Edition: 2019

Published and Printed by:
VORTEX PRINTERS
#3 Udoette Street, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State
Tel: 09017020897

All Rights reserved. No part of this book should be reproduced in any form by any means without prior and certified permission from the copy write owner.
FORWARD
      ‘Actually, the book “PIRATES WAR” is contained with violence most especially the war part.
       The book features Captain Jack and Captain Black eye in a huge battle. The book is very interesting.The major theme of the book is hatred.
JAHLAD .M. IBIT
Writer


 
                                                               



DEDICATION
This book is dedicated to my God, Jehovah, to my parents and to my friends most of all.
ACKNOLEDGEMENT
I thank God for seeing me through this book.
I thank my friends for encouraging me to write this book.
I thank other people that have co-operated for the sake of this book.
JAHLAD .M. IBIT
July, 2019.
CASTS
Captain Jack
Captain Black eye
Peter- Jack’s PA
E-ton- the twin brother of P-ton
P-ton- the twin brother of E-ton
Johann- Jack’s canon shooting commander
Brian- member of Jack’s
Zane- Jack’s spy
Natalia- the Girl
Puvvel- Chief of the Caribbean nations
Author- Black eye’s PA
Lobito- Spirit in the cave of doom
Trish- Ship maker
Chief Lotor- chief of the malefic island
Captain Frost
Captain Yxeda
CaptainŸüÿ



PROLOGUE
       It was a beautiful morning and Jack was still having his sweet beauty sleep when he heard some noises from the deck of the ship. He woke up with a start. “Who’s there?” he asked. No response. He then started moving down slowly and slowly, only to see his old enemy Black eye. Their eyes meet.”Well, well my old oldie “Black eye says putting an evil smile on his face with his Grumping voice. “ What are u doing here?””are u …”so u survived?”Black eye cuts in. “yeah, what did u expect? You wanted me to die like a fish in a pool of oil? NO!!!”Jack replied himself as he drew closer and closer to the alarm. As he was about to ring it, Black took his Dagger and threw it at the spot of the alarm, leaving only 10mm space from Jack’s hand and the alarm.” I heard that you are the owner of this ship but not for long, you keep running and I keep following, until my death I will hunt u down and if I don’t my generation will. So get your ass ready!” He said as he fled. Jack out of fear rushed and sounded the alarm.
       Hurrrrrrrrrrr! Peter grunted as he woke up after he heard the sound of the alarm. “Sir why did u sound the alarm so early in the morning?” peter asked with is sleepy eyes. “It’s time!”“Time for what sir?” “THE PIRATES WAR” 

CHAPTER 1
       “10 years ago I was at the Caribbean nations, I met a guy named Shelkan there was a large strong ship named the GOLDEN DRAGON. Captain Jheldehad was the great captain of that ship. He conquered 943 ships without getting defeated. He picked me and Shelkan and added both of us to his crew. We (members of the ship {Golden dragon}) Captain Jheldehad grew to love me so much, because of that; Shelkan started developing hatred for me. He made the other members of the crew see no reason to make me one of them. As Captain Jheldehad grew older and older he started losing his self defense. I protected him. One very night, Captain Jheldehad called me to complete what he had not finished. (i.e.) searching for the treasure, I didn’t know what treasure that was; He was the only person that new where the treasure was but not to exact location. He asked me to bring the map. I went to bring it, on reaching there; I heard a loud cry “ahhhhhhhhh!!!” that was Captain Jheldehad’s voice. I ran as fast as I could upstairs only to see captain Jheldehad with someone. He was shaking endlessly as old as he was. As I went closer and closer, but not too close enough, I found out that the person close to Captain Jheldehad was hold a dagger to his chest so I shouted “no!!!” I drew out my sword to attack him out of anger, behold all the members of the crew came out of the darkness and held me back telling me that if I should move just one inch they will chop off my head, so I stood where I was and I retreated. The men that was holding the dagger turned around and behold it was SHELKAN. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I thought I was dreaming. Shelkan named himself Captain Black eye. All the members of the crew worked according to his command. He asked them to choose a good method of killing me, either through putting me into the Grave of swords or by feeding me to the sharks. They gladly choose to feed me to the sharks; they tied me and started lowering me down to the part of the sea where they sighted sharks. They threw bloody meat into the sea to attract them; luckily for me another ship came firing at them and they lost concern about and went to fight against the other ship. On that note, I cut my self loose and used the life boat of the ship to escape that early morning. I rowed and rowed until I became tired of rowing I couldn’t see any sign of the Golden dragon, I was were hungry as at that time and thank God my parrot didn’t join me because I would have eaten him. That night I started rowing again and a huge mighty storm came my way. I tried to fight it but I could not, the storm destroyed my boat that night and I slept on a piece of wood for that night. The next morning, Captain Smith took me and made me part of the crew. He too grew to love too me but now he is dead leaving me as the Captain of this ship {SMITHUS}. This morning, Black eye came into this ship and sentenced me and this ship to war again him and his Generation for no reason. So therefore get all our weapons ready and prepare for Emergency escape.” Captain Jack narrated.
       “Now set a course for the Caribbean nations.” He commande3d as he drew out a compass from his big pocket. “254˚SW””Remember we have to pass through ICE”
Do you want to read the full book?
Call: 09021325034, 08145269774, 09017020897

Email: jahladmoses2@gmail.com www.vortexibit.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts